Become a Nu Brand Ambassador
*We accept applications from anywhere in the world.
Apply for the role of Brand Ambassador for the opportunity become part of one of the most exciting female-led startups. Our mission is to provide alternatives to fast-fashion so everyone can be given the opportunity to access fashion in a sustainable and affordable way without compromising on style.
This September we'll be launching an exciting online clothes-sharing platform and we want YOU to get your university, college, or community sharing. As we can borrow clothes rather than buy we all save money and reduce waste. It's a Win-Win!
Nu Brand Ambassadors will act as champions for Nu on campus and spend 1-2 hours per week working on Nu related tasks. You will lead the grassroots movement towards a more sustainable and ethical fashion industry by promoting Nu's values and encouraging students to engage with our online sharing platform. You will gain experience in a wide range of marketing activities such as
- Brand activation
- Event coordination
- social media
You’ll work with like-minded students, use your own initiative, and become a member of the Nu female-led start-up team. As a brand ambassador you'll be introduced to the Irish sustainable fashion scene and be given the freedom to make the role your own.
Brand Ambassadors will receive exclusive Nu discounts and offers, some complementary clothes and merchandise, and be introduced to the Irish sustainable fashion scene.
What we're looking for
- You are passionate about fashion and environmental issues.
- You're a current student or recent graduate.
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative.
- You’re outgoing, confident and an excellent communicator.
- You enjoy many of the following: event organisation, blogging/journalism, social media, fashion, environmental issues.
- You're a hard worker and get the job done.
- You embody the values of The Nu Wardrobe and are excited to empower students to act in a more sustainable way.
*This position is unpaid.