Nu Brand Ambassadors will act as champions for Nu on campus and spend 1-2 hours per week working on Nu related tasks. You will lead the grassroots movement towards a more sustainable and ethical fashion industry by promoting Nu's values and encouraging students to engage with our online sharing platform. You will gain experience in a wide range of marketing activities such as
- Brand activation
- Event coordination
- social media
You’ll use your own initiative, and become a member of the Nu female-led start-up team. As a brand ambassador you'll be introduced to the Irish sustainable fashion scene and be given the freedom to make the role your own.
What we're looking for
- You are passionate about fashion and environmental issues.
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative.
- You’re outgoing, confident and an excellent communicator.
- You enjoy many of the following: event organisation, blogging/journalism, social media, fashion, environmental issues.
- You're a hard worker and get the job done.
- You embody the values of The Nu Wardrobe and are excited to empower students to act in a more sustainable way.
*This position is unpaid.